Law Enforcement Agencies as well as Personnel are under public mscrutiny more than at any other time in History. The use of force issue is one that is realizing fierce public attention and enforcement, which is making the field officer's work all that much harder as well as dangerous to their personal well being and safety. Whereas the brave Men and Women are facing more brutal and uncaring criminals, with little regard for life, they, the ones charged with mprotecting us from this vile element, are being forced to treat the criminal with sensitivity and regard to protect them from even minor injury. Law Enforcement is at a disadvantage that is being pressed upon them by governmental bureaucracy at an alarming pace, which in turn is embolden the criminal element even more. The criminals know the legal limits imposed and work it against the unfortunate Law Enforcement Agents caught in the middle. It is in light of this dilemma that the Kyusho Program has been developed. As each situation or event an Officer faces has stages of possible escalation, the Kyusho program has been designed for such probabilities. These stages begin not with initial stages of confrontation such as verbal commands, but where the event escalates to the need for control and restraint. Such restraints and controls as preparation and administration of uncuffed search, initiating and actual handcuffing to lifting the perpetrator from the prone position for transport.
eBook in PDF-Format. English Language
Please always keep in mind that our products are basically of 2 types:
1- "Physical" products (DVDs and Books) with shipment by Post-Agency.
2- Digital products for download (multilingual MP4 Video files and e-Books in PDF format) that you can immediately download to your computer or mobile device.
INFORMATION ABOUT DVDs:
- All our DVDs are region "0", and therefore playable ALL over the world.
- Most of our DVDs are available in PAL and NTSC format, expressly indicated on the tab of each DVD. Be sure to select the desired format (PAL: Europe, Asia, ... / NTSC: North America, South America, Japan, ...)
- The languages ??included in each DVD are expressly indicated in the description of each title.
INFORMATION ABOUT DIGITAL VIDEOS:
- Our digital videos in download are MP4 files (H264 codec standard), playable on all devices and multimedia playback software Windows-Mac (QuickTime, Windows Media, VLC player, ...).
- The languages included in each video are expressly indicated in the description of each title. In the audio menu of your multimedia player software Windows-Mac (QuickTime, Windows Media, VLC player, ...) you must select the track with the desired language.
- Once the purchase of our digital videos is downloaded, you will receive an email with the links to download your videos. You can also download your videos from the "My Account / Order History / XXX Order" section.
- The deadline for downloading the purchased digital videos is 7 days from the date of purchase, and you have 5 attempts to download each video. However, in case of having any problem, contact us via the Customer Service form, and we will resolve any incident.
- See the "Help-FAQS" Section here for more information on downloads.
INFORMATION ABOUT E-BOOKS:
- All our e-Books, digital books, are files in standard PDF format, compatible with most devices.
INFORMATION ON OFFERS, PROMOS AND DISCOUNT CODES:
- The active offers for each product are applied automatically as you add the products to the cart, and they will be reflected in the cart as you progress through the purchase process.