eBook Kyusho Jitsu, The Vital Points. Advanced Level. English
e-Books PROMO 2x1. PAY 1 & GET 2.
Select any 2 eBooks from our catalog. Discounts are automatically updated during the checkout process.
knowledge of students and followers. The book includes some of the most interesting texts that Master Pantazzi has written, like the chapter dedicated to the application of Grappling from Kyusho Jitsu, or the one that focuses on healing through the use of vital points. At the same time, it includes an extensive group of technical series never
before published in which students will find many suggestions from Professor Pantazi for the practical application of the themes analyzed. Despite its title—“Advanced Level”—this book can readily be read independently of whether one has or has not read his first book. The themes analyzed in each chapter are perfectly complete, but no doubt both books together will give a much wider and complete idea to the student of all the ins and outs that make up the many aspects that surround this subject, which should be a fixed and solid subject in the study of all Martial Arts.
eBook in PDF Format. English language
Please always keep in mind that our products are basically of 2 types:
1- "Physical" products (DVDs and Books) with shipment by Post-Agency.
2- Digital products for download (multilingual MP4 Video files and e-Books in PDF format) that you can immediately download to your computer or mobile device.
INFORMATION ABOUT DVDs:
- All our DVDs are region "0", and therefore playable ALL over the world.
- Most of our DVDs are available in PAL and NTSC format, expressly indicated on the tab of each DVD. Be sure to select the desired format (PAL: Europe, Asia, ... / NTSC: North America, South America, Japan, ...)
- The languages ??included in each DVD are expressly indicated in the description of each title.
INFORMATION ABOUT DIGITAL VIDEOS:
- Our digital videos in download are MP4 files (H264 codec standard), playable on all devices and multimedia playback software Windows-Mac (QuickTime, Windows Media, VLC player, ...).
- The languages included in each video are expressly indicated in the description of each title. In the audio menu of your multimedia player software Windows-Mac (QuickTime, Windows Media, VLC player, ...) you must select the track with the desired language.
- Once the purchase of our digital videos is downloaded, you will receive an email with the links to download your videos. You can also download your videos from the "My Account / Order History / XXX Order" section.
- The deadline for downloading the purchased digital videos is 7 days from the date of purchase, and you have 5 attempts to download each video. However, in case of having any problem, contact us via the Customer Service form, and we will resolve any incident.
- See the "Help-FAQS" Section here for more information on downloads.
INFORMATION ABOUT E-BOOKS:
- All our e-Books, digital books, are files in standard PDF format, compatible with most devices.
INFORMATION ON OFFERS, PROMOS AND DISCOUNT CODES:
- The active offers for each product are applied automatically as you add the products to the cart, and they will be reflected in the cart as you progress through the purchase process.