RMA Systema SV Defense Against Knife
DIGITAL PRODUCT. VIDEO ON DOWNLOAD
FLASH OFFER: 45% DISCOUNT. CHOOSE ANY 3 VIDEOS for just 19,65€ (21,45$ USD)
SELECT YOUR CURRENCY (€ EUR, $ USD, ...) IN THE UPPER MENU
Simply add 3, 6, 9... Videos to the cart and the discounts will be applied automatically.
Dmitry Skogorev, chief instructor of the Systema Svirsky Viun school presents a new and extensive work, focused on defense and disarming with empty hands against the most common knife attacks and threats. The skills of this Master and his experience are widely known, however, this video will surprise you with its focus and perfect explanations that frame a subject of immense seriousness in the combat arts. Skogorev explains in detail the basic principles of the movements, the biomechanical system, and how to break the balance of the opponent's body. The types of forces used to act on the joints of the opponent's body, twisting, levers, and keys, as well as strikes and their meaning, are also discussed. We will see how to combine all these aspects in the best way to achieve results, through the practice of numerous training exercises that we must perform progressively, with both hands, always starting with the first movement, the moment we come into contact with the opponent. Then we can begin to use our second hand to perform the movements of disarming and / or demolition of the opponent. 97 Min.
Languages included: English, Spanish, French, Russian.
Please always keep in mind that our products are basically of 2 types:
1- "Physical" products (DVDs and Books) with shipment by Post-Agency.
2- Digital products for download (multilingual MP4 Video files and e-Books in PDF format) that you can immediately download to your computer or mobile device.
INFORMATION ABOUT DVDs:
- All our DVDs are region "0", and therefore playable ALL over the world.
- Most of our DVDs are available in PAL and NTSC format, expressly indicated on the tab of each DVD. Be sure to select the desired format (PAL: Europe, Asia, ... / NTSC: North America, South America, Japan, ...)
- The languages ??included in each DVD are expressly indicated in the description of each title.
INFORMATION ABOUT DIGITAL VIDEOS:
- Our digital videos in download are MP4 files (H264 codec standard), playable on all devices and multimedia playback software Windows-Mac (QuickTime, Windows Media, VLC player, ...).
- The languages included in each video are expressly indicated in the description of each title. In the audio menu of your multimedia player software Windows-Mac (QuickTime, Windows Media, VLC player, ...) you must select the track with the desired language.
- Once the purchase of our digital videos is downloaded, you will receive an email with the links to download your videos. You can also download your videos from the "My Account / Order History / XXX Order" section.
- The deadline for downloading the purchased digital videos is 7 days from the date of purchase, and you have 5 attempts to download each video. However, in case of having any problem, contact us via the Customer Service form, and we will resolve any incident.
- See the "Help-FAQS" Section here for more information on downloads.
INFORMATION ABOUT E-BOOKS:
- All our e-Books, digital books, are files in standard PDF format, compatible with most devices.
INFORMATION ON OFFERS, PROMOS AND DISCOUNT CODES:
- The active offers for each product are applied automatically as you add the products to the cart, and they will be reflected in the cart as you progress through the purchase process.