Creole Fencing Vol.2. Esgrima Criolla
DIGITAL PRODUCT. VIDEO ON DOWNLOAD. BEST DEALS:
30% DISCOUNT. CHOOSE ANY 3 VIDEOS for just 25€ (27,25$ USD)
40% DISCOUNT. CHOOSE ANY 10 VIDEOS for just 71,40€ (77,85$ USD)
Simply add 2, 4, 6 ... Videos to the cart and the discounts will be applied automatically.
MAKE YOUR OWN PACK !!!
Jorge Prina, Master of Scherma Criolla (Creole Fencing), delves into the knife dueling fighting technique with the creole Facón and poncho. Used with skill, the poncho (the sleeveless outer creole garment) is capable of disarming an opponent and throw him to the ground or blinding him from a quick "flecazo" (a blow with the "flecos" or poncho fringes), allowing us to counterattack with our weapon. The Creole Fencing is made up of over 30 knife cutting shots, performed at different distances and with varied ways of cutting: "justa", "pasante", "chaireada" are some of them; shifting exercises; ways of protecting yourself, combat rules and even a small but effective set of kicking techniques, punches and holds to apply at short distance. In this second volume, Master Prina addresses physical conditioning, the way of holding the knife, the guard position and defenses with Poncho, as well as distance, attacks ("hachazo", "hachazo de revés", "bajatripas", "hachazo al cielo", "barrida", "chuzaso", "chuzaso Invertido", "molinetes"), poncho techniques ("flecazo", "ponchazo", "manteada", "manteada interna", "entierrada", "pisada"), dodging and the different types of attack ("justo", "volante", "chaireado", "visteos") and their combinations. 56 min.
- Languages included in video download format: English, Spanish, French
Please always keep in mind that our products are basically of 2 types:
1- "Physical" products (DVDs and Books) with shipment by Post-Agency.
2- Digital products for download (multilingual MP4 Video files and e-Books in PDF format) that you can immediately download to your computer or mobile device.
INFORMATION ABOUT DVDs:
- All our DVDs are region "0", and therefore playable ALL over the world.
- Most of our DVDs are available in PAL and NTSC format, expressly indicated on the tab of each DVD. Be sure to select the desired format (PAL: Europe, Asia, ... / NTSC: North America, South America, Japan, ...)
- The languages ??included in each DVD are expressly indicated in the description of each title.
INFORMATION ABOUT DIGITAL VIDEOS:
- Our digital videos in download are MP4 files (H264 codec standard), playable on all devices and multimedia playback software Windows-Mac (QuickTime, Windows Media, VLC player, ...).
- The languages included in each video are expressly indicated in the description of each title. In the audio menu of your multimedia player software Windows-Mac (QuickTime, Windows Media, VLC player, ...) you must select the track with the desired language.
- Once the purchase of our digital videos is downloaded, you will receive an email with the links to download your videos. You can also download your videos from the "My Account / Order History / XXX Order" section.
- The deadline for downloading the purchased digital videos is 7 days from the date of purchase, and you have 5 attempts to download each video. However, in case of having any problem, contact us via the Customer Service form, and we will resolve any incident.
- See the "Help-FAQS" Section here for more information on downloads.
INFORMATION ABOUT E-BOOKS:
- All our e-Books, digital books, are files in standard PDF format, compatible with most devices.
INFORMATION ON OFFERS, PROMOS AND DISCOUNT CODES:
- The active offers for each product are applied automatically as you add the products to the cart, and they will be reflected in the cart as you progress through the purchase process.