Filipino Martial Arts have a well-deserved reputation of working effectively with the most assorted range of weapons. From the sticks to the knife, behind them, derives a practical conception of the combat that few, as the author of this book, Frans Stroeven, can explain so well. Frans is Dutch, and being nomad and traveler, like the classical myth, he has managed over the years to gather the information from the original sources, to give that modern and pragmatic turn that has made his system become an indispensable reference among the serious students of Eskrima worldwide. This book brings together all this information including chapters that gloss classics of Philippine Arts, like Grand Master Canete, as well as reflections on combined systems that the author himself knows so well, like Wing Chun. However, the central axis that rules the text is the quest for combat effectiveness. An effectiveness that has led this magnificent instructor to teach law enforcement groups like Brazilian or Philippino police agents. This is a book for those interested in realistic combat systems and a great reference for all students of the arts of Southeast Asia in general. The text is peppered with interesting and practical tips on fighting that will surely draw the attention of scholars, but being written in a direct and simple way, even the uninitiated will benefit from it.eBook in PDF-Format. English Language
Please always keep in mind that our products are basically of 2 types:
1- "Physical" products (DVDs and Books) with shipment by Post-Agency.
2- Digital products for download (multilingual MP4 Video files and e-Books in PDF format) that you can immediately download to your computer or mobile device.
INFORMATION ABOUT DVDs:
- All our DVDs are region "0", and therefore playable ALL over the world.
- Most of our DVDs are available in PAL and NTSC format, expressly indicated on the tab of each DVD. Be sure to select the desired format (PAL: Europe, Asia, ... / NTSC: North America, South America, Japan, ...)
- The languages included in each DVD are expressly indicated in the description of each title.
INFORMATION ABOUT DIGITAL VIDEOS:
- Our digital videos in download are MP4 files (H264 codec standard), playable on all devices and multimedia playback software (QuickTime, Windows Media, VLC player, ...).
- The languages ??included in each video are expressly indicated in the description of each title. In the audio menu of your multimedia player software Windows-Mac (QuickTime, Windows Media, VLC player, ...) you must select the track with the desired language.
- Once the purchase of our digital videos is downloaded, you will receive an email with the links to download your videos. You can also download your videos from the "My Account / Order History / XXX Order" section.
- The deadline for downloading the purchased digital videos is 7 days from the date of purchase, and you have 5 attempts to download each video. However, in case of having any problem, contact us via the Customer Service form, and we will resolve any incident.
- See the "Help-FAQS" Section here for more information on downloads.
INFORMATION ABOUT E-BOOKS:
- All our e-Books, digital books, are files in standard PDF format, compatible with most devices.
INFORMATION ON OFFERS, PROMOS AND DISCOUNT CODES:
- The active offers for each product are applied automatically as you add the products to the cart, and they will be reflected in the cart as you progress through the purchase process.