Kyusho Tang Soo Do Connection 4. Pyung Ahn Pinan Kata 4
DIGITAL PRODUCT. VIDEO ON DOWNLOAD
FLASH OFFER: 45% DISCOUNT. CHOOSE ANY 3 VIDEOS for just 19,65€ (21,45$ USD)
SELECT YOUR CURRENCY (€ EUR, $ USD, ...) IN THE UPPER MENU
Simply add 3, 6, 9... Videos to the cart and the discounts will be applied automatically.
GM Mark Kline addresses in this series of 5 videos the connection between the Kyusho and the Tang Soo Do, analyzing the applications of the 5 Pyung-An (Pinan Kata) of this Korean art. Each Kata "hides" different teachings and not only the using of pressure points (and therefore the correct techniques, the right weapons and the exact angles to reach them); Kata forms also teach us how to move, how to use the energy and the sounds (Kiai), and even how to position ourselves. It's commonly said that Kata movements are defenses or blocks, and counterattacks, but in reality they're only efficient personal defense techniques with attacks on vital points, that is, ways and possibilities to neutralize an aggressor by acting on pressure points, often with deadly results. By working in Kyusho, we will act on the opponent's neurological system, which allows us to avoid causing serious damage to the attacker, since the legal aspect shouldn't be underestimated. In each volume, GM Kline analyzes 10 techniques by Kata, in order to give a general idea of how to work the Kata Bunkai, giving a starting point and tackling the techniques that better distinguish each Kata. . - Vol.4 Pyung-An / Pinan Kata 4. Lenght:. 51 min.. - - Languages included in the Video-Download format: English
Please always keep in mind that our products are basically of 2 types:
1- "Physical" products (DVDs and Books) with shipment by Post-Agency.
2- Digital products for download (multilingual MP4 Video files and e-Books in PDF format) that you can immediately download to your computer or mobile device.
INFORMATION ABOUT DVDs:
- All our DVDs are region "0", and therefore playable ALL over the world.
- Most of our DVDs are available in PAL and NTSC format, expressly indicated on the tab of each DVD. Be sure to select the desired format (PAL: Europe, Asia, ... / NTSC: North America, South America, Japan, ...)
- The languages included in each DVD are expressly indicated in the description of each title.
INFORMATION ABOUT DIGITAL VIDEOS:
- Our digital videos in download are MP4 files (H264 codec standard), playable on all devices and multimedia playback software (QuickTime, Windows Media, VLC player, ...).
- The languages ??included in each video are expressly indicated in the description of each title. In the audio menu of your multimedia player software Windows-Mac (QuickTime, Windows Media, VLC player, ...) you must select the track with the desired language.
- Once the purchase of our digital videos is downloaded, you will receive an email with the links to download your videos. You can also download your videos from the "My Account / Order History / XXX Order" section.
- The deadline for downloading the purchased digital videos is 7 days from the date of purchase, and you have 5 attempts to download each video. However, in case of having any problem, contact us via the Customer Service form, and we will resolve any incident.
- See the "Help-FAQS" Section here for more information on downloads.
INFORMATION ABOUT E-BOOKS:
- All our e-Books, digital books, are files in standard PDF format, compatible with most devices.
INFORMATION ON OFFERS, PROMOS AND DISCOUNT CODES:
- The active offers for each product are applied automatically as you add the products to the cart, and they will be reflected in the cart as you progress through the purchase process.