DVD Jook Lum Gee Tong Long Pai Kung Fu
DVD BEST DEALS
25% DISCOUNT. CHOOSE ANY 2 DVDs for just 30€ (36,15$ USD)
EACH DVD FOR ONLY 15€ MAKE YOUR OWN PACK !!!
SPECIAL COLLECTORS: 50% OFF. CHOOSE 10 DVDs for just 99,90€ (120,40$ USD)
SELECT YOUR CURRENCY (€ EUR, $ USD, ...) IN THE UPPER MENU.
Simply add 2, 4, 6 ... DVDs to the cart and the discounts will be applied automatically.
Sifu Sapir Tal, with more than 45 years of experience in the practice and teaching of traditional Martial Arts, gives us a deep introduction to the secret and deadly Jook Lum Gee Tong Long Pai style, or the Southern Praying Mantis Kung Fu style, taught by Grand Master Henry "Poo" Yee RIP. In this exclusive video you get a deeper look into this style and Sifu Sapir Tal's training methods, along with specific techniques taught by Grand Master Henry "Poo" Yee. Along with the Basics (stances, the 4 gates, the 3 contacts, the Short Powers, Body motion & exercises), we will see the Sticky Hands, part of the Form & applications, empty hands applications, knife defense, body hardening and Chi Kung. We show different uses of techniques and principles of the style and how they can be used in real life situations. In Tong Long Pai, patience, mutual respect, intellectual curiosity, dedication and willingness to sacrifice are absolute requirements. There is no fast track. Students begin to learn fundamental exercises that are meant to create muscle memory and structure, and to inculcate our fighting principles. The practice of movement, timing and repetition help develop understanding and finally reveal their intention. Progression builds on a solid foundation, and with a good basis everything is possible in Martial Arts.. - Our art form is unique, effective and efficient. Training strengthens the body from the tendons and ligaments, to muscles and bones. Learning while practicing, we seek contact with our oponent and use it to our advantage. We train forms and create blocks and attacks based on the fundamentals and geometry of our body. Our Martial Arts system allows us to borrow the strength from our opponents and return it to them multiplied. The core of our style puts the emphasis on controlling the center line, keeping everything attached through the use of sticky hands and footwork. We do not anticipate the opponent's blows, but react to any attack, however it might be launched. The principle here is contact. The impact of our blows reverberates within the point of contact with the opponent's body magnifying the damage, and our Kung Fu becomes a bullet. As Sifu would say, "there is neither defense nor attack, only Kung Fu". 36 min.
- Languages included: English, Español, Français, Italiano
Please always keep in mind that our products are basically of 2 types:
1- "Physical" products (DVDs and Books) with shipment by Post-Agency.
2- Digital products for download (multilingual MP4 Video files and e-Books in PDF format) that you can immediately download to your computer or mobile device.
INFORMATION ABOUT DVDs:
- All our DVDs are region "0", and therefore playable ALL over the world.
- Most of our DVDs are available in PAL and NTSC format, expressly indicated on the tab of each DVD. Be sure to select the desired format (PAL: Europe, Asia, ... / NTSC: North America, South America, Japan, ...)
- The languages included in each DVD are expressly indicated in the description of each title.
INFORMATION ABOUT DIGITAL VIDEOS:
- Our digital videos in download are MP4 files (H264 codec standard), playable on all devices and multimedia playback software (QuickTime, Windows Media, VLC player, ...).
- The languages ??included in each video are expressly indicated in the description of each title. In the audio menu of your multimedia player software Windows-Mac (QuickTime, Windows Media, VLC player, ...) you must select the track with the desired language.
- Once the purchase of our digital videos is downloaded, you will receive an email with the links to download your videos. You can also download your videos from the "My Account / Order History / XXX Order" section.
- The deadline for downloading the purchased digital videos is 7 days from the date of purchase, and you have 5 attempts to download each video. However, in case of having any problem, contact us via the Customer Service form, and we will resolve any incident.
- See the "Help-FAQS" Section here for more information on downloads.
INFORMATION ABOUT E-BOOKS:
- All our e-Books, digital books, are files in standard PDF format, compatible with most devices.
INFORMATION ON OFFERS, PROMOS AND DISCOUNT CODES:
- The active offers for each product are applied automatically as you add the products to the cart, and they will be reflected in the cart as you progress through the purchase process.