Keysi Grabs & Traps KFM
DIGITAL PRODUCT. VIDEO ON DOWNLOAD. BEST DEALS:
30% DISCOUNT. CHOOSE ANY 3 VIDEOS for just 25€ (30,15$ USD)
40% DISCOUNT. CHOOSE ANY 10 VIDEOS for just 71,40€ (86$ USD)
Simply add 2, 4, 6 ... Videos to the cart and the discounts will be applied automatically.
MAKE YOUR OWN PACK !!!
In this fourth work, Justo Dieguez, creator of the Keysi Fighting Method, focuses on the area of grabs and traps. We will see 10 technical sequences in which the grab, the trap, are the objective, although it will be treated as a consequence. At KEYSI we do not think beforehand about performing a grab, it is something that will be the consequence of a certain situation. In a risk situation, your senses connect you with your environment, you are pure instinct, auditory, visual and contact. This ability allows you to focus your concentration, recognize your surroundings and decide what actions to take. It is you with your mental capacity that makes everything a weapon, a wall, a corner, a step, etc. On the street, in a real situation, the rules don't work. With technique you are not going to achieve your goals. Technique is that bridge that will get you to the target, but it is not the target. In a risky situation, instinctive responsiveness has to prevail over technique. When you train with this mentality you know that a millisecond can be vital. You understand that you don't have the possibility to extend the time, that you can't play on your opponent's patience or ability to manipulate him. You understand that you are at a complete disadvantage, that your response must be explosive and that you have to get out of there.
- Languages included in video: English, Español, Français, Italiano.
Please always keep in mind that our products are basically of 2 types:
1- "Physical" products (DVDs and Books) with shipment by Post-Agency.
2- Digital products for download (multilingual MP4 Video files and e-Books in PDF format) that you can immediately download to your computer or mobile device.
INFORMATION ABOUT DVDs:
- All our DVDs are region "0", and therefore playable ALL over the world.
- Most of our DVDs are available in PAL and NTSC format, expressly indicated on the tab of each DVD. Be sure to select the desired format (PAL: Europe, Asia, ... / NTSC: North America, South America, Japan, ...)
- The languages included in each DVD are expressly indicated in the description of each title.
INFORMATION ABOUT DIGITAL VIDEOS:
- Our digital videos in download are MP4 files (H264 codec standard), playable on all devices and multimedia playback software (QuickTime, Windows Media, VLC player, ...).
- The languages ??included in each video are expressly indicated in the description of each title. In the audio menu of your multimedia player software Windows-Mac (QuickTime, Windows Media, VLC player, ...) you must select the track with the desired language.
- Once the purchase of our digital videos is downloaded, you will receive an email with the links to download your videos. You can also download your videos from the "My Account / Order History / XXX Order" section.
- The deadline for downloading the purchased digital videos is 7 days from the date of purchase, and you have 5 attempts to download each video. However, in case of having any problem, contact us via the Customer Service form, and we will resolve any incident.
- See the "Help-FAQS" Section here for more information on downloads.
INFORMATION ABOUT E-BOOKS:
- All our e-Books, digital books, are files in standard PDF format, compatible with most devices.
INFORMATION ON OFFERS, PROMOS AND DISCOUNT CODES:
- The active offers for each product are applied automatically as you add the products to the cart, and they will be reflected in the cart as you progress through the purchase process.