Chi Kung Qi Gong Vol.1
DIGITAL PRODUCT. VIDEO ON DOWNLOAD. BEST DEALS:
30% DISCOUNT. CHOOSE ANY 3 VIDEOS for just 25€ (27,25$ USD)
40% DISCOUNT. CHOOSE ANY 10 VIDEOS for just 71,40€ (77,85$ USD)
Simply add 2, 4, 6 ... Videos to the cart and the discounts will be applied automatically.
MAKE YOUR OWN PACK !!!
Sifu Paolo Cangelosi began to learn and practice Qi Gong in 1974 with his master Fu Han Tong, and continued to deepen his research in the art in both its martial aspect and its well-being preventive and therapeutic features. In his numerous trips to China, he became interested in the medical Qui Gong, which associates with Traditional Chinese Medicine. For Sifu Cangelosi, conquering an energetic awareness has always been a subject of absolute importance regarding the formation of a true martial artist. Today, he teaches this ancient Chinese art through specialized courses on the different topics that make up Qi Gong. Now the Master presents us two videos suitable for beginners as well as for already experienced practitioners: the first one is an introductory work containing important basic and technical elements that will help us understand and enter this art; and a second video with more advanced practices. We will discuss breathing techniques, body posture, mental attitude and practices with exercises belonging to both the static Qi Gong of the no-action (called passive) and the soft dynamic Qi Gong (called active), suitable for psychophysical and preventive for health. We will also see techniques of the so-called meditative Qi Gong. VOL.1: 79 min. - VOL.2: 84 min.
- Languages included in video download format: Español, Italiano, Français
NOTE: A third additional explanatory video with all the terminology of Vol.1 and Vol.2 is freely available on our YouTube channel at: https://youtu.be/3wKhshc-Wkw
Please always keep in mind that our products are basically of 2 types:
1- "Physical" products (DVDs and Books) with shipment by Post-Agency.
2- Digital products for download (multilingual MP4 Video files and e-Books in PDF format) that you can immediately download to your computer or mobile device.
INFORMATION ABOUT DVDs:
- All our DVDs are region "0", and therefore playable ALL over the world.
- Most of our DVDs are available in PAL and NTSC format, expressly indicated on the tab of each DVD. Be sure to select the desired format (PAL: Europe, Asia, ... / NTSC: North America, South America, Japan, ...)
- The languages ??included in each DVD are expressly indicated in the description of each title.
INFORMATION ABOUT DIGITAL VIDEOS:
- Our digital videos in download are MP4 files (H264 codec standard), playable on all devices and multimedia playback software Windows-Mac (QuickTime, Windows Media, VLC player, ...).
- The languages included in each video are expressly indicated in the description of each title. In the audio menu of your multimedia player software (QuickTime, Windows Media, VLC player, ...) you must select the track with the desired language.
- Once the purchase of our digital videos is downloaded, you will receive an email with the links to download your videos. You can also download your videos from the "My Account / Order History / XXX Order" section.
- The deadline for downloading the purchased digital videos is 7 days from the date of purchase, and you have 5 attempts to download each video. However, in case of having any problem, contact us via the Customer Service form, and we will resolve any incident.
- See the "Help-FAQS" Section here for more information on downloads.
INFORMATION ABOUT E-BOOKS:
- All our e-Books, digital books, are files in standard PDF format, compatible with most devices.
INFORMATION ON OFFERS, PROMOS AND DISCOUNT CODES:
- The active offers for each product are applied automatically as you add the products to the cart, and they will be reflected in the cart as you progress through the purchase process.