Siniwali. Dog Brothers Real Contact Stick Fighting Vol.3
DIGITAL PRODUCT. VIDEO ON DOWNLOAD
FLASH OFFER: 45% DISCOUNT. CHOOSE ANY 3 VIDEOS for just 19,65€ (21,45$ USD)
SELECT YOUR CURRENCY (€ EUR, $ USD, ...) IN THE UPPER MENU
Simply add 3, 6, 9... Videos to the cart and the discounts will be applied automatically.
Double your opponents pain with double stick. In no other area of stick fighting do so many people show so little of their training when they fight. Why do so many fighters have trouble fighting with Double Sticks despite years of training? If you can't apply your siniwali skills in real time you probably can't apply your Kali empty hands skills as well. Learn to train siniwali the way a real fighter trains as Eric shows you how to fight not just with symmetrical patterns, but with each hand independently, without either getting in the other's way. Dog Brothers Burton Richardson and Lester Griffin round out the DVD with a section on the transition from siniwali to empty hand fighting. As always the material taught is illustrated throughout with fights. In this tape the spotlight is on single stick versus double.
This series is aimed at the application side of the Art. Each of the six Videos in the series focuses on a particular aspect of real fighting skill. Throughout these Videos the teaching is illustrated by real fights. These fights are not tournament "full contact stickfighting" pillow fights that you may have seen, but "Real Contact Stickfighting" as done by the recently surfaced underground group "The Dog Brothers". Under Real Contact rules, EVERYTHING short of deliberately putting your opponent in the hospital is allowed - any stick techniques, punching, kickboxing, elbowing, kneeing, headbutting, trapping, throwing, grappling, locking, and choking are all allowed against anywhere on the body. Seeing how the material taught in these tapes is applied in real time will deeply accelerate your learning. 84 min. Video in ENGLISH Language
Please always keep in mind that our products are basically of 2 types:
1- "Physical" products (DVDs and Books) with shipment by Post-Agency.
2- Digital products for download (multilingual MP4 Video files and e-Books in PDF format) that you can immediately download to your computer or mobile device.
INFORMATION ABOUT DVDs:
- All our DVDs are region "0", and therefore playable ALL over the world.
- Most of our DVDs are available in PAL and NTSC format, expressly indicated on the tab of each DVD. Be sure to select the desired format (PAL: Europe, Asia, ... / NTSC: North America, South America, Japan, ...)
- The languages ??included in each DVD are expressly indicated in the description of each title.
INFORMATION ABOUT DIGITAL VIDEOS:
- Our digital videos in download are MP4 files (H264 codec standard), playable on all devices and multimedia playback software Windows-Mac (QuickTime, Windows Media, VLC player, ...).
- The languages included in each video are expressly indicated in the description of each title. In the audio menu of your multimedia player software (QuickTime, Windows Media, VLC player, ...) you must select the track with the desired language.
- Once the purchase of our digital videos is downloaded, you will receive an email with the links to download your videos. You can also download your videos from the "My Account / Order History / XXX Order" section.
- The deadline for downloading the purchased digital videos is 7 days from the date of purchase, and you have 5 attempts to download each video. However, in case of having any problem, contact us via the Customer Service form, and we will resolve any incident.
- See the "Help-FAQS" Section here for more information on downloads.
INFORMATION ABOUT E-BOOKS:
- All our e-Books, digital books, are files in standard PDF format, compatible with most devices.
INFORMATION ON OFFERS, PROMOS AND DISCOUNT CODES:
- The active offers for each product are applied automatically as you add the products to the cart, and they will be reflected in the cart as you progress through the purchase process.